//var a= ~Hack//Style~
Boo-craft Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Resident*Evil.6 Ch.ap.ter 2 Save Game

Répondre au sujet    Boo-craft Index du Forum » Général » N'FARM Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Resident*Evil.6 Ch.ap.ter 2 Save Game
Auteur Message
madkaffl

Message Resident*Evil.6 Ch.ap.ter 2 Save Game Répondre en citant

Resident Evil 6 Chapter 2 Save Game > bit.ly/1TjYAyG

In..order..to..defeat..the..opponent,..you..have..to..destroy..three..yellow..glands..located..on..long..tentaclesi..exited..after..a..checkpoint..to..the..main..menu..just..to..check..it..out,..and..when..i..reentered..the..game,..i..was..back..at..the..beginning..of..the..chapterWhen.you.get.to.the.other.side,.throw.Piers.over.the.large.hole.and.then.jump.downKeep.repeating.these.actions.until.this.level.endsGame...GuidesResident...Evil...6...Game...Guide...&...Walkthrough...Before.you.move.further,.go.to.the.end.of.the.previous.corridorGame...GuidesResident...Evil...6...Game...Guide...&...Walkthrough...GUIDES.GAMES.EDITORIALS.DOWNLOADS.All...rights...reserved.SitemapAdvertisePrivacy...PolicyAd...ChoiceTerms...of...Use...GameFAQs.comfacebook.com/GFAQstwitter.com/GameFAQsHelp./.Contact.UsChange.Colors.Blue.(Default)Blue.on.BlackRedRed.on.BlackGreenGreen.on.BlackOrangeOrange.on.BlackPurplePurple.on.BlackCloudy.BlueGrayscaleSepiaCotton.Candygamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comgamerankings.com.2016.CBS.Interactive.IncThe..best..way..to..kill..them..is..to..use..the..nearby..explosive..barrelsprev..page..Chapter..2..-..Underground..Laboratory..(8/101)..next..page..You..are..not..permitted..to..copy..any..image,..text..or..info..from..this..pagebehrooz.2014-07-14.20:31.#16.??.????.??.???.??????.???.????.???.?????.???.??.?????????.??.??.?????.????????Edit.by.admin.:.Sorry.this.language.is.not.supported.in.the.comment.section.Quote..Report.to.administrator.Use.free.Adobe.Reader.to.view.and.print.this.guideNOTICE!...At...the...end...of...this...chapter...you'll...face...a...long...and...hard...fight...with...boss...that...requires...a...large...amount...of...ammoGUIDES...GAMES...EDITORIALS...DOWNLOADS...A...bit...further...you'll...find...another...turbine...which...also...has...to...be...stopped...by...PiersA..tunnel..will..lead..you..to..the..woman..named..DeborahI...hope...that...my...answer...helpsThe...fastest...way...to...defeat...them...is...to...aim...at...lanterns...and...finish...off...enemies...on...the...groundOnce..they..are..dead,..jump..down..through..the..nearby..holeAlso,.i.believe.that.checkpoint.doesn't.necessarily.save.as.a.saving.pointShe.stands.most.of.the.time.on.the.upper.level.observing.you.in.order.to.jump.and.hit.you.with.her.clawsWhen...you...switch...it,...two...new...enemies...will...appearWait.for.it.to.save.before.you.quitYou'll.open.a.door.leading.to.another.part.of.the.complexAfter..its..end,..keep..shooting..mutated..woman,..aiming..at..her..strings..and..then..head..downWhen...you...get...to...the...crate...blocking...your...way,...examine...it...and...wait...until...your...companion...moves...it...(by...pulling...the...lever)After...killing...the...last...of...them,...move...forwardsAfter..short..march..you'll..reach..a..room..with..large..tanks,..where..you'll..watch..a..short..cut-scenecoeg69...2015-08-03...10:24...#18...Quoting...Erik...Holmgren:Hello...i...cant...restart...from...last...save...point...i...always...start...up...in...the...beginnging...again...where...can...i...find...my...last...save...game...run...as...adminisrator...Smile...Quote......Report...to...administrator...A..fast..ride..through..the..mine..beginsDuring..the..battle..kill..the..opponent..with..RPG..first,..who..hides..on..the..upper..floor..of..the..complex.But.this.won't.be.easy,.because.new.enemies.will.be.appearing.all.the.time f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 19:22 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 19:22 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Boo-craft Index du Forum » Général » N'FARM Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
//var a= Powered by C-Breaker © 2010 - 2011 For Hack//Style .